Skip to main content

Beatboxing!



OMG! Music Story is gonna have a Beatboxing instructor soon!

This is sooooo cool i wanna learn!!!
Heard that he can dance too!


It's $30 bucks per lesson for BeatBox and $15 for dance...

should I try anot?? hmm...
Imagine one day I upload a video of myself beatboxing. ehehe.
perhaps I should go around MS and record videos of people trying to beatbox! Will be so funny!

Anyways for those interested in the course, you can call 62230012!


Extra extra!
heheh i didn't know that Jay Chou and beatbox!! hahaha learn learn learn absorbbbbb!

Popular posts from this blog

SING OUT 11!

A chance for you to fulfil your dream~~ SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? Join the competition now~~~ Attractive prizes waiting for you=) Show us yout talent and impress us with YOUR beautiful voices... SING OUT 11!

黄俊融1003直播室飚高音!

FM 1003 现场直播 (黄俊荣 和 方钟桦老师)

安娜,生日快乐!

方钟桦老师帮安娜庆祝生日!!!