Congratulations to the following contestants who made it into the semi-finals!

Singout 10, Quarter finals 3!



Nervous contestants!

The 3 judges for the day, Tommy, Ken, and Clara!

Opening performance by Cordelia and Camelia! - 我知道!
And the competition begins!

Rebecca singing 空港. is it written like that? :O

Theresa singing 妥协, very powerful i like i like!

I love the song that he's singing! 看见什么吃什么!
I wanna try this song! haha!

And Jamie, which I can't really remember what she sing. LOL.
Even the little kids took part! And one of them even got in!

She's only 13 and her voice makes my hair stand on it's ends! *Goosebumps*

Here are the people with the top timings!
Judges choice is Gek Leng and Cindy!

See all of you in the semifinals!

JIAYOU!!!
Singout 10, Quarter finals 3!

Nervous contestants!
The 3 judges for the day, Tommy, Ken, and Clara!
Opening performance by Cordelia and Camelia! - 我知道!
And the competition begins!
Rebecca singing 空港. is it written like that? :O
Theresa singing 妥协, very powerful i like i like!
I love the song that he's singing! 看见什么吃什么!
I wanna try this song! haha!
And Jamie, which I can't really remember what she sing. LOL.
Even the little kids took part! And one of them even got in!
She's only 13 and her voice makes my hair stand on it's ends! *Goosebumps*
Here are the people with the top timings!
Judges choice is Gek Leng and Cindy!
See all of you in the semifinals!
JIAYOU!!!